62 million small business accounting for 54% revenue in the United States and Small business survival rates in the first 10 years is estimated at 35%.
The 10 major mistakes a small business owner can avoid
- Starting your small business without a Plan
- Not having enough budget for slow business or no customer base
- Taking more customers than can handle
- Setting prices to low
- Giving away your product/ service even before your prospect turned into customer
- Not knowing your niche
- Not having a marketing plan
- Spending to much on outsourcing
- Don’t have an automated process
- Don’t have a backup plan
Here are some tools you can use for your small business:
Palo Alto Software’s award winning planning software will help make your business successful.Learn about Incorporating your business
Get QuickBooks by Intuit for your bookkeeping needs.
ConstantContact for your contacts.
Get PayPal for your business!
AutoPilot for your auto-responders.
If you would like help with this post topic, or have questions fill out the form here
I have Training and coaching services for the small business owner on limited budget.
Join for FREE starting Saturday July 6th, 2013 8:00 AM (PST)